Mission: To provide social and educational fellowship experiences where couples can learn and grow in their faith together.
Vision: Strong marriages built on trust, open communication and a common commitment to Christ.
Assumption: All marriages need attention and care to remain stable, loving and refreshed; we avoid any suggestion that this is a place for troubled marriages or marriage
Therefore, we provide a relaxed comfortable environment to encourage dialogue between spouses and other couples in the ministry. We foster enjoyment of being with one another and remind couples of what drew them together in the beginning and keeps them together today. Our teaching focuses on information that is easy for couples to apply into their own relationship as they see fit.
- April 13 – Downtown Puyallup Scavenger Hunt 2-5pm @Pioneer Park
- June 22 – Tacoma Ranier’s Game 5:05 – 9pm @Cheney Stadium
- August 24 – Barbeque, Game Night & Bonfire – 5:30pm – 8pm @Miles House
- October 26 – Murder Mystery Dinner – 5:30 – 8pm @ CH
- December 28 – Interactive Holiday Movie Night 6-9pm @Winners Gym